Are you a little unsure about what to wear to your personal branding photo-shoot?
There can be a lot of little details that go into perfecting this type of photo-shoot, but don’t worry…
I’ve complied some simple and valuable tips to help guide you!
- Does your profession require you to wear professional, semi-professional, or casual type clothing? Choose what’s most appropriate for your profession; Usually it’s a mixture of professional and casual attire. Often photos from a personal branding photo-shoot will be used in multiple instances, so having a variety of professional, semi-professional, or casual clothing is ideal.
- Do you have a favorite outfit that you can’t live without? Usually, this is the outfit in everyone’s wardrobe that they look like a million bucks in…bring it!
- Do you love patterns in your clothing?! I’ve heard from a lot of photographers that wearing patterns on your clothing is a huge “no, no”. Personally, I don’t find it to be a “hard no” for everyone. If you’re in love with your patterned shirt, and you absolutely can’t say no then bring it along. It never hurts to bring extra clothing items to a shoot.
- What colors do you look best in? It is best to choose the colors you look stellar in, and also one’s that align with your brand. Remember you are the star and the colors should highlight you not themselves. Everyone’s complexion is different, choose colors that compliment your skin tone.
- Don’t forget to bring a good amount of accessories. Shoes are important! Remember to bring enough pairs of shoes to match all of your outfits.
Are you looking for a Professional Branding Photographer? When hiring me I’ll guide you through the whole process, and I’ll be at your service when choosing the perfect wardrobe for your shoot! Interested in knowing more about what I do here at Bold & Bright? Follow the link below for a little insight.